What the Club Does for its Members
- Organises approximately 50 competitions annually which includes booking Tee Times, publishing results and distributing prizes.
- Manages handicaps in association with England Golf.
- Organises club tours abroad, golf away weekends / away days, and competitions against other clubs (both friendlies and competitive).
- Membership includes insurance from Golfguard.
- Ensures that the Club conforms with all requirements of England Golf and Government legislation such as safeguarding.
What is Expected of Our Members
- Comply fully with the Rules of Golf and with the Rules of the Club.
- Follow the Club’s procedures for playing in club organised events.
- Act with integrity and show respect and consideration for others.
- Exhibit a high standard of conduct on the course and the club house.
- Avoid engaging in any conduct or behaviour which is inappropriate, unlawful, unsporting or that brings the club into disrepute.